Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate Peas!


We have discovered that Addison is not nearly as much fun to feed as Gavin was. He ate everything and said Mmmm with every bite. This is not the case with Addison. So far she does not like peas, peaches, and chicken and rice (it has peas in it). When she doesn't like something she spits it all over the place and grunts and cries. Getting showered with baby food is not my favorite thing. I hope we don't find anything else she doesn't like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go!! I am assuming the children are zonked out!? Have you tasted the peas....they are Nasty (with a capital N)!!

Amber! said...

I have to say that I am really buying into Adler's theory of birth orders! The more people I talk to about second children, the more they sound alike. Alora drank (and still does) very well. She was a fantastic eater until we introduced solids and it has gone downhill since then. She finally ate a carrot for the first time two weeks ago. This is the very first veggie she has chewed and swallowed without spitting out! It only took two years, too!