Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bouncin Off The Walls





On one of our very rainy days we decided to try out a new bounce house. Bouncin off the walls has mom 'n me bounce time on Wednesdays from 10-1. It's only for kids 5 and under so I didn't have to worry about my kids getting trampled by the big kids. It was only $5 for Gavin and Addison and I were free. The kids had a lot of fun. Addison loved playing with the balls on the bouncer and Gavin liked going through the obstacle course. They both loved the big slide. I had to go down the big slide with Addison. I must be getting old because it took me a few times before I didn't feel shaky and wobbly when I got off. I must say I think it wore me out more than the kids. It was right by Carl's work so afterwards we picked him up and went out to lunch. It was a fun day, despite all the rain.

1 comment:

Carbon and Cindy said...

Wow, all the 'bouncin' looks like so much fun. I'm all for the kids being entertained and if its fun, Yeah!!