Sunday, August 31, 2008

Vacation!

We had such a fun vacation. Gavin loved Disneyland and Addison just stared at everything in wonder and amazement. Gavin was barely tall enough to go on The Matterhorn and Splash Mountain so, of course, those were his favorite! He was so excited to tell everyone that he saw a monster on the matterhorn and he wasn't scared! We even went on it in the dark which I thought would be more scary but he was ready to do it again. He got soaked on Splash Mountain but he didn't seem to mind. The kids were pretty patient considering how long the lines were. Gavin really liked watching all of the characters in the Pixar parade. Addison had more fun watching the water fall. Gavin also liked the Buzz Light Year rides where we got to shoot at things. Addison loves to be outside so she was pretty happy most of the time. She did really well taking her naps in the stroller whenever she was tired. She also got to sample some real food. She loves bread and pancakes but does not like chocolate icecream. Too bad we didn't have the camera. You should have seen the look on her face before she started screaming. If you want to know more about our vacation, ask Gavin--he would be happy to tell you all about it (and I do mean ALL about it). I will post the pictures of the beach another soon.

3 comments:

Erica Williams said...

Fun! I wish I were in Disneyland.

Amber! said...

It looks like a great time! Are you feeling better now that your room is done and vacation is over and school has started?

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!