Tuesday, September 16, 2008


























Sorry it's taken me so long to post our pictures at Huntington Beach. We had a great time. It was a beautiful day to be at the beach. Gavin was a little scared of the water at first but as you can see he overcame his fear. Addison hated the water, but she loves to be outside. They both enjoyed the sand. Gavin and Carl dug a huge hole. Addison liked to throw the sand and she snuck in a few mouthfuls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! It's about time, geez, what are you busy or something? :P I need to get you the ones of your family that I took, there are some cute ones!

Amber! said...

Cute! I am jealous of your trip.
Are you coming on Friday? It should be a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I actually meant to write Turkey but Abbie calls me that because it has been shortened from Jennie-o-turkey (It's a brand of turkey or something!)