Thursday, October 2, 2008




















Gavin and Carl had a great time at Boondocks on Labor Day. Their favorite, of course, was the go-karts. I don't understand what is so great about driving a little car around and around the track, but they loved it! They also liked shooting the water guns on the boat ride, even though it was kind of a chilly day. When we went inside Gavin had fun playing laser tag and all of the shooting arcade games. What is it with boys and shooting? Addison and I enjoyed watching the boys for a while but then we were pretty bored. It is definitely not the best place to go when you have a little baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Addison is already almost nine months! Yeah, it looks like Boondocks is funner for big kids, but I must say Addison looks quite happy anyway!

Amber! said...

Cute pictures! I have never been to boondocks.
I agree about the boys and shooting, Grayson turns everything into a gun or sword. Whenever he sees an arcade game with guns we HAVE to stop to look at it!