Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

























We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. The weather was much better than last year. Gavin thought we needed a ton of pumpkins. We got 3 big ones and 3 tiny ones and he did not think that was enough. He was trying to pick them up and carry them to the wheelbarrow. He sure is strong! Addison just loves to be outside so she was happy. She would have been even happier if we had let her get down and crawl around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please, I think you could've used like 5 more pumpkins! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like not seeing so much pink! :P

Amber! said...

I love taking pictures at a pumpkin patch. We didn't this year due to house hunting instead....
Your pics are great!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Addi is growing up so fast! She has such pretty eyes! Love the pics! I'm glad you aren't dead too!