We had a lot of fun on Halloween this year. The weather was perfect. First Jenny took some wonderful pictures of the kids in their costumes. Then we went out to dinner before going trick-or-treating with Grandma, Troy, Sherry, Stacey, and Jessica. Addison went out for a little while but then she played with Grandma and Grandma M. while we continued trick-or-treating. Gavin was so excited. It only took him a couple houses before he remembered what to do. As soon as the door opened Gavin stuck his bucket out (sometimes right in their face). The first few houses he was very excited to see what he got but after that he didn't care--he was in too big of a hurry to go to the next house.
After we were done, Troy transformed into a girl for his Halloween party, but I must say he is not a very attractive girl. Sorry Troy!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I like the slide show, very cute. um...I think Troy needs a makeover!
Your kids are so cute!!!! I love the bunny costume and I'm sure Gavin loved being a transformer!
Ha Ha!
I would just do your fourth picture in that case
Cute pics! I especially love Troy...I disagree, Linda. I think he could pick up some hot dates looking like that!
Post a Comment