Monday, October 13, 2008
"I think she's dead!"
So we had a very exciting day on Friday. It all started with me putting dishes away. I was putting some mugs away and they clanked (is that a word?) together. One of them broke and sliced my hand open. It was bleeding pretty badly so I called Carl. While talking to him I proceeded to pass out. I woke up to Gavin and Astrid standing over me saying "Is she dead? I think she's dead." Believe me, it is not a great experience waking up to your child saying this. I assured them I wasn't dead. Carl, who had left his job immediately after I passed out, got home shortly after. We carted the kids off to Jenny (who saved me again) and Carl took me to get stitches. I only needed 3 but I also had to get a tetanus shot which I think is worse than the stitches because my arm still hurts! My hand is doing fine and only hurt a little bit on the first day. It is mostly just an inconvenience! I would post a picture but I don't like to look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a hillarious story! Not the you cut your hand open part, but the pass out part and the think she's dead part. I hope you feel better soon!
Oh, you're poor kids! That is too cute! I'm sorry you passed out but glad to hear that you are not "dead" and are doing just fine! Good luck with the healing part now!
Dad and I had a good laugh. "is she dead?" That had us really chuckling. Hope your hand heals quickly.
Just so you know I tagged you again but this one I enjoyed so play for fun! :)
Oh My!!!!! Did it totally freak Gavin out?
Post a Comment