Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Day at the Zoo!




We had a great time at the zoo on Monday. We were VERY late for the playgroup--sorry Amber. Gavin had tons of fun running around looking at all the animals. He was very disappointed that the bears weren't out. I don't know if Addison had fun or not. She just sat in the stroller all day, but she was very good. We finished the day with a ride on the train--Gavin's favorite! He could probably ride the train all day if we let him. It was a very tiring day. Everyone fell asleep on the way home and Gavin stayed asleep for 3 hours! Thanks for coming with us Jenny and Robbie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! You don't need any help, yours looks better than mine! Where did you get that cool layout? Is it just a template you chose or did you create it yourself? It looks real cute! I'm excited you have a blog--good job!!

Linda said...

I got the layout from Leelou blogs. There is a link at the bottom of my page.

Carbon and Cindy said...

I love the picture of Gavin and Robbie on the lions, and Addison looks so, so bored. Hope you had a really great day.