Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ward Carnival

Gavin had a great time at our Ward Carnival last night. He got to dig for treasure, go fishing, do a ball toss, and throw a ball at the dunk tank.


He also got to eat cotton candy and decorate a visor.

They even had an inflatable slippery slide that Gavin ran down twice.



He was feeling so brave that he sat on the seat in the dunk tank and got DUNKED! Then he got to dunk Daddy. He had a lot of fun.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ward does fun things, our ward carnivals are quite boring for the young and young at heart. That's awsome that Gavin got in the dunk tank, I bet he loved dunking Carl!!!

Amber! said...

That looks like so much fun. I almost wish our ward/stake did a carnival but I am sure I would be in charge of something and I wouldn't want that!