I am looking forward to these times again...not! I have to say, feeding babies is on my top ten list of things I do not look forward to with a baby. Sounds like a great blog entry for me! It is a cute picture, though!
I have been teaching preschool in my home for 10 years and I love it. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Development and Family Studies. I have been married to my husband for 17 years. We have 4 wonderful children. I like to spend time with family, scrapbook, play games, and just have fun!
2 comments:
I am looking forward to these times again...not! I have to say, feeding babies is on my top ten list of things I do not look forward to with a baby. Sounds like a great blog entry for me!
It is a cute picture, though!
It almost looks like she would rather eat the bowl, or she hasn't quite got the hand to food to mouth thing. Whichever it is, it's very cute!
Post a Comment