Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching Up!

It's been a while since I've blogged, so here is what we've been up to. The Friday before Easter we had a much needed fun day. We went to the Zoo with Jenny and Robbie. Addison thought she looked very cool in her shades. We also had a near death experience (at least Jenny and I thought it was a near death experience). Before we left we rode the train. When we got to the buffalo's, the buffalo came running towards the train and barely stopped inches before hitting the train. Apparently it was playing some kind of game running back and forth across the track but it scared us to death. (The kids were not afraid.)

On Saturday the kids had an Easter Egg hunt at my parent's house. Gavin was very excited to play with Uncle Troy!
Sunday was Easter. Our uncreative Easter Bunny left the Easter baskets in plain sight. After Church we went to Grandma and Grandpa Lundgren's for a big family dinner. The kids had a great time in the bounce house, especially Addison. (We did try to teach Gavin what Easter is really about. After talking about the Resurrection Gavin's interpretation is "Jesus is invincible".)
We tried to go on our first family bike ride the other night. We just went on a short ride but by the end, Addison was screaming! She does not like her helmet!

3 comments:

Amber! said...

Well, I guess Jesus really is invincible. Hmmmmm, never thought of it that way!

Anonymous said...

I think we are lucky to ba alive, seriously! :) I'm jealous you can go on family biking outings, we totally need to invest in a bike trailor! Cute pictures!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Really cute pictures and I'm glad the buffalo didn't get you!