Oops is not usually something you want to hear from the person cutting your hair. But that is what Carl heard on Saturday morning when I began cutting his hair. I wasn't paying attention and I started to cut his hair without a blade on the cutter. Too bad I didn't think to take a picture of it at the time but Carl was missing a huge chunk out of his hair. I just started laughing and told Carl to go look in the mirror. So needless to say he got a VERY short hair cut. Good thing his hair grows fast. This picture is actually after it has grown for a few days. I told him maybe next time he should have someone else cut his hair, but he said no. I'm glad he was a good sport about it.Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Oops!!!
Oops is not usually something you want to hear from the person cutting your hair. But that is what Carl heard on Saturday morning when I began cutting his hair. I wasn't paying attention and I started to cut his hair without a blade on the cutter. Too bad I didn't think to take a picture of it at the time but Carl was missing a huge chunk out of his hair. I just started laughing and told Carl to go look in the mirror. So needless to say he got a VERY short hair cut. Good thing his hair grows fast. This picture is actually after it has grown for a few days. I told him maybe next time he should have someone else cut his hair, but he said no. I'm glad he was a good sport about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! He must be a good sport. Chad would have been so mad at me! Good thing Carl has a nice shaped head :)
I did that once in the front of Jefferson's hair. Luckly we were able to blend it in okay. That's probably why Tom won't let me touch his hair.
Okay, I've messed up ALOT on Alan's hair but I have yet to forget to put a blade thingy on. At least you are good enough to fix it and make it look good, Alan just has to deal with big chunks missing. I love cutting hair!!!! Congrats on changing to cutest blog, very cute!
I have done that too!!! Oops is not something they like to hear but like Carl Will's hair grows back fast and he still lets me cut it. He just goes in the bath and takes another pass at it since I always miss something.
Post a Comment