Last night Gavin asked "Is the moon flat?" I said "No, it is round. You just can't see all of it sometimes." Gavin thought for a minute and then said "No, a piece just falls off it and then it comes back."
A couple weeks ago Gavin asked "Does pink milk come from pink cows?" I started laughing and said "Have you ever seen a pink cow?" He said "No, but there are brown cows." I asked "What do we get from brown cows?" He said "Brown milk." I tried to explain to him that we use pink syrup to make pink milk but then the next day I heard him ask one of his friends if she had ever seen a pink cow? Kids are so funny!
A couple weeks ago Gavin asked "Does pink milk come from pink cows?" I started laughing and said "Have you ever seen a pink cow?" He said "No, but there are brown cows." I asked "What do we get from brown cows?" He said "Brown milk." I tried to explain to him that we use pink syrup to make pink milk but then the next day I heard him ask one of his friends if she had ever seen a pink cow? Kids are so funny!



4 comments:
They need to have classes on how to answer these types of questions so they actually believe you. Too funny!
That's funny!
I love it! Gavin asks such similar questions as Grayson. Must be a G boy thing! :)
Ask Gavin if grandma keeps a pink cow in her fridge?
Post a Comment